For your convience, I copied the links below. Just click them to browse to the resource and learn more about the concept
Click to learn more about each concept
- Variables & Scoping
- Data types
- Objects, Funtions & Arrays
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Prototypes & this.
- Flow Control (specifically, for-loops)
- Security & (web) Accesibility
- Good coding practices (to which I’ve linked before)
This 10-step list was compiled as apart of this interesting podcast, which I recommend you listen to as well.
Want to learn more?
There’s a (now classic) conference talk that comes with this book, which I can also recommend you watch: