Update: Unfortunately, Springer removed the free access to its books.
Book publisher Springer just released over 400 book titles that can be downloaded free of charge following the corona-virus outbreak.
Here’s the full overview: https://link.springer.com/search?facet-content-type=%22Book%22&package=mat-covid19_textbooks&facet-language=%22En%22&sortOrder=newestFirst&showAll=true
Most of these books will normally set you back about $50 to $150, so this is a great deal!
There are many titles on computer science, programming, business, psychology, and here are some specific titles that might interest my readership:
- Beginners Guide to Python 3 Programming
- Advanced Guide to Python 3 Programming
- Probability and Statistics for Computer Science
- Java in Two Semesters
- Fundamentals of Java Programming
- Essentials of Business Analytics
- Data Science & Predictive Analytics – Biomedical and Health Applications using R
- Multimedia Big Data Computing for IoT Applications
- Excel Data Analysis -Modeling & Simulation
- Quantitative Methods for the Social Sciences
- Analytical Corporate Finance
- Social Psychology in Action
- Internet of Things From Hype to Reality
- Digital Business Models
- Introduction to Digital Systems Design
- Automatic Control with Experiments
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
Note that I only got to page 8 of 21, so there are many more free interesting titles out there!
Join 1,405 other followers
6 thoughts on “Free Springer Books during COVID19”
Hi Paul, Can you provide the link to access all free books? I searched but could not find it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
Paul, thanks for the posting. These textbooks are superb references. And FREE… can’t get any better!
Is this over? I’m not sure how to get into this
Hi Dave, yes, I am afraid the free access only lasted for a couple of weeks in March and April. I am sorry. There are other links to free peogramming books on my website!
if someone has downloaded all the books, can they please upload them on a google drive and send the link here. I was able to find one for all the machine learning and data science books which were part of the 400 something books made free by springer. However, I am not able to find one that would provide all the books.